Monday, March 23, 2009

Fresh Ink

Here are some pics of my new tattoo



I'm not a big tattoo expert. This was my second tattoo. I have a couple of friends who are interested in getting a tattoo and the only advise I can offer is to enjoy the process. Not the actual process of having the tattoo done, but the entire process starting with the decision to get one, finding the right design, having the artist draw it up and then finally, having it put on your body. If one of those steps is missing, I'd advise my friends to hold up on the tat until you go through each step.

One last suggestion- go with friends. I know it's pretty lame to say, but having friends there makes it ten times easier. You get input on the tattoo like how big it should be, placement, etc. It makes you feel better, more confident just having someone there to just confirm your decision. Oh yea, bring an Ipod because that fucking ink gun is the loudest thing you've ever heard and depending on where you get it can sound like a swarm of bees on steroids, right behind your ear.

1 comment:

Brian said...

What the fuck bro? You opted NOT to get the design I made for you? What's wrong with a 6 headed serpent with diamonds for eyes emerging from the barrel of Megatron's transformed gun with strippers giving lap dances to elves in the background atop the mushroom clouds of detonated warheads?