Friday, May 22, 2009

New Facebook Craze

Self tests.

It starts with an incredibly self involved person. This person now makes a test about themselves and sends them to their friends to answer and the results get posted on their Facebook pages.

I have a quiz for you:

1) I want people to answer questions about me because

A) ??? B) I'm so interesting C) I'm a narcissist.

Creating a quiz about yourself is like being on a date and saying "so enough about me, what do you think about me?"

Oh, and we're not talking about 10 questions here. I got one with 30 questions on it!!! Umm, I know you think you're awesome but do you also think I have nothing better to do except answer mundane questions about you. Here are some questions I'd be willing to answer:

1) What's my favorite sexual position
2) My worst lay was?
3) My drug of choice is?
4) If I could punch anyone in the face it would be?

These are some good questions and I wouldn't mind taking a stab at it.

But don't worry, I have a solution. First, get every question wrong- the worst case scenario is your friend begins questioning why they're friends with you, which isn't a bad thing because once your friend is dumb enough to send you this quiz, you should be questioning your friendship with them. The only minor problem to this is that if you get a perfect (or imperfect) 0% then you know enough of the right answers to get them all wrong. So, instead, pick a letter and pick it the whole quiz through. I think a 24% would offend your friend more than the 0% as they might take that as funny.

Chinese people love quizzes

6 comments:

Brian said...

Dude what on God's Earth are you wearing?

Anonymous said...

douche bag..... you have proved it once and for all.

Anonymous said...

and this is how you would answer your questions:

1) What's my favorite sexual position: on my hands and knees taking some man meat

2) My worst lay was? Boy George

3) My drug of choice is? Valtrax

4) If I could punch anyone in the face it would be? why bother i'd just get my ass kicked...

Im Just Serious said...

HAHA- nice. You seem a little pissed off about this post... I have other ones that are a lot meaner- check those out. I bet this is one of the 10 more quizzes I got right after I posted this one.

And they posted twice!

Anonymous said...

Bry, what ex- girlfriend did you piss off? LOL, did she send you a quiz on FB?

Im Just Serious said...

She's checking my blog that's all I care about... lol, she's probably a "4" (http://imjustserious.blogspot.com/2008/11/perfect-10-scale.html)who's still bitter about something. I feel bad for her, lol, but I hope she keeps reading!