Monday, November 3, 2008

Overtime

No pic for work but I walked in with Mimosas. Then met up with friends and some coworker for drinks afterwards, and what was suppose to be a Happy Hour thing turned into "jeez- it's 12 already, I gotta get the fuck outta here". But I will say I got the best quote from Lawrence. He was telling me the story of how he met his wife- I can't tell it as good as he can, but if you get the chance ask him too. Obviously, not talking to you, Rockland. Anyway, he ended talking to her while she had another man and said "Listen girl, I'm not gonna beg you to let me treat you good." HAHA, that shit would only work coming from Lawrence.

Overtime was fine, but looking back on the weekend, I pretty much worked Saturday morning to pay for my weekend shenanigan's. Nice.

No comments: