Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quote of the Week

Not to get all stilldreday.blogspot.com on you guys but I wanted to give a shout out to Dre's boy, Gary Stark. I was getting ready for work today when I heard some jerk call WFAN this morning. He said his name was Gary Stark- which caught my attention and then declared I'm a boxer from Staten Island. He then went on how he didn't like the host of the show cuz he's a "die hard Mets hater" but he's warmed up to him lately. He said "I called you guys a couple months ago and made you laugh, calling Shea (stadium) the house the Kevin Elster built!" The hosts started cracking up even though they are both Mets fans. Dude, even I was laughing. Gotta give credit where credit is due... hey if boxing doesn't work out, Kid could definitely do radio because the dude sounded completely natural talking to the hosts like they were his buddies from home. Good shit, Kid.

No comments: