Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Max Payne: 3 Second Review

RUN! Don't walk away from this horse shit movie.


I almost creamed my pants when I saw the trailer for this movie. It looked AWESOME! Alas, I was fucking PWN3D! by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch because this movie consisted of two cool scenes and a whole bunch of nonsense. I know Mark Whalberg is from Boston but after the 10th scene where he uses one bullet to kill 4 guys, I'd had enough. Not only that, but my man got blasted in the stomach at point blank range with a shotgun and not only got up- but grabbed the guy and beat him to death with his own shotgun, what?! Trust me it sounds a lot cooler than it looked in the movie.

Ooh, and Mila Kunis is in this movie. In the credits she is listed as "inappropriately hot chick with big guns that kills everyone and can dodge bullets". Yea, its pretty horrible. Ludacris is in it... 'nuff said.

P.S. Nellie Furtado is in this movie. I say this as another reason not to watch it.

No comments: