Monday, January 5, 2009

Nostalgia

The basketball game was great (see below) but not close to the best part of my weekend. Not remotely.

On a whim, I called my best friend Tracy, from high school and we made plans to meet up Saturday. Well, she came up with another great friend, Alyssa. They originally only planned on staying for a couple of drinks but stayed for hours. Absolutely nothing has changed. They still smile the same, laugh the same, cry the same (yes, there was crying). It made me feel good that even after 10 years 4 people could sit down and talk like we saw each other yesterday. It made me happy, it was a fulfilling type of happiness. Lol, everyone says you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. I didn't realize what I lost 'till I got it back. That's not some "I'm so wise and introspective comment (although I kinda am and it kinda is, lol) Hopefully, we'll be joining each other at the Garden for the Bruins- Rangers game!

No comments: