Friday, January 16, 2009

RNT Brick Party!

RNT took the court last night and the results were the same as softball... but just like softball, we're about to turn a corner. We could have won last night if the other team hadn't brought a 6'6" monster to the game. We held our own and made a little run at the end. Here are some terrible picks of the game below. I mean how hard are the following instructions? TAKE AS MANY PICS OF ME AS POSSIBLE! Well, apparently the answer is very because these are all I got. Enjoy!

This is Nunes- He's not as good as this picture suggests

Quite the action shot of me...

Yea, that's me too...

Estrada getting blocked by the whitest guy ever

I'm number 1- on the court and in your hearts!

3 comments:

jess said...

i think my photographic skills are quite commendable... it isn't my fault that you don't make any photo worthy plays! haha naaah just kidding, you're TOO fast for my camera.

i did take some pretty sick action shots that you didn't post though. selfish! how am i supposed to get my sports photography business going if you don't give me any play?

Im Just Serious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Im Just Serious said...

I believe some rapper said it best:

If it don't make dollars (the pics), then it don't make cents (posting on my blog)...

Werd to your mother!