Monday, February 2, 2009

Bar Story During the Super Bowl

Great convo:

Bryan: I don't know- maybe its just me, but I really don't care about other people's kids... I mean, not to say that I don't care but I don't want to see pictures or hear stories about them.

Brian: Honestly dude, I have a kid and I gotta be honest- they don't do too much stuff to talk about . They're cute and shit but they just don't do anything! When I went to the hospital today for Conor's kid [ed. note, congrats to Conor on the birth of his son, Conor Jr.] and really, how many times can you say "congratulations" and just sit around staring at this baby with its eyes sealed shut. And really, at that age, they all look the same anyway.

Bryan: Exactly. Jess, what do you think? Is this just some guy thing?

Jess: No, it's an asshole thing.

No comments: