Friday, February 13, 2009

"It's Friday" is not an answer

Can we cut the shit already? Why is it when you come into work and ask someone "how are you doing?", you get the fucking "it's Friday, right?"

Ummm, are you asking me to confirm what day it is? Or are you somehow avoiding my question by informing me that tomorrow is Saturday?

Oh, I get it- you're "just OK" but the fact that it's the weekend and you get to go to Home Depot of A&P with your wife makes you just a little bit better. Holy shit! Next person to answer me with "well, it's Friday" is going to get a follow up question. It's going to be "do you have any plans?" Technically, it's a rhetorical question because I know the answer is going to be a resounding "no, but it's not work." Fuck man, if I had your life, I think I'd rather be working. I'm just serious.

No comments: