Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's Play 3!

I originally had a whole, long post about my weekend in Boston written out. But, I don't want this blog to read like a diary and there's some things that I can't really have people reading about that weekend. So I'll just say it started at a good steak house, ended with a excruciating bus ride home and somewhere in the middle there was a party with a folk band, a girl who offered to shit on guys, and I met two pretty cool chicks.

So, in lieu of that story, I want to rant about something that "I could care less about." I'd like to take a moment to chastise those morons that misuse this phrase trying to sound cool or chic. Yea, I got it- you don't care. But could you stop being a fool and realize that if you could care less, then you care some... and thus, you should actually answer the question. If you "couldn't care less", then you have reached such a level of not caring that you have no opinion whatsoever on the matter.

Example of the correct use:

Husband:"hey honey, wanna have sex tonight?"
Wife: "i couldn't care less"
Sex ensues while Desperate Housewives plays behind husband thrashing wildly into a non caring wife

So, for the sake of married vagina everywhere, please care less, correctly.

2 comments:

jess said...

Like, do you mean.... "I couldn't care less about this post?" Haha jk! I could totally care less, at least a little.

jenn said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2de9f8H5R9U&feature=dir

A video explaining the difference between "I could care less" & "I couldn't care less", narrated by a rep for Maxim.