Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Weekend

There were no posts this weekend as I was running around a lot. I do have a couple of rants that randomly came to mind this weekend- just random stuff people do that I find odd or funny.

I was at the Met game last night which needs it's own post. I took today off (no, not because of the Mets, although it is nice not to have to stumble into work today cloaked in failure) so I just need to get my thoughts in line... I mean it is just so frustrating to work so hard on something and walk away with nothing. It's like being in a two year relationship. It has its ups and downs but you both know that you two were meant for each other And then one day, one person being like "umm, yea, I'm not feeling 'this' anymore." No reason, no explanation- just one person quitting on you- and not even giving you a good explanation! Actually, they don't give you ANY explanation, nothing!

NO- I'm not going to post from the hip right now. I'm going to tape David Wright's picture to the heavy bag at the gym now. Be back in a hour. (Is that suppose to be in an hour... because the "h" is silent? Someone let me know, it just doesn't sound right)

For another fan's perspective, check out StillDreDay. I texted him right after the game and he was already blogging about it.

No comments: