Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gift Giving

I've noticed this year that a popular gift has been getting people scratch-off lotto tickets. This is a pretty sweet (albeit lazy) present. I got a couple and it's a hell of a lot better than getting Fucking Old Navy gift cards (got some of those too... I loved it though- thanks Grandma!)

So as part of my Secret Santa present I threw in a Win $2,000 for Life scratch offs. Well, let me tell you something- this is the WORST present to give because as I'm writing this, that ticket is sitting on my desk and could possibly be a winner. Could you imagine spending $5 on a scratch off and the person you gave it to wins?!! The only thing worse would be if you despised this person- luckily that is not the case for me but if that is the case for you- DO NOT buy them a scratch worth more than $1 because you'll regret it for the rest of your life... actually, you'll regret it for the rest of their life. I'm just serious.


No comments: