Thursday, December 18, 2008

Glog: Fuck Webster!


Ok, can the people in charge of words just fucking make 'wanna' and 'gonna' official words? I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. I mean these days even Harvard English professors slip a gonna or wanna into their pompous-ass rhetoric. I was listening to financial news and heard a woman say "we're gonna see treasury prices rise blah blah.." Even this fancy pants bitch is doing it.
If I'm at work and some douche-nut comes by and says "I am going to go to the movie theater tomorrow, do you want to join me?" My response is "No, Captain Krazy Klown McPsycho Face, please back slowly out of my office and shut the door behind you." Different person, "Hey, I'm gonna go to the movies tomorrow, wanna come?" Of course sir, of course. It just goes to show you how horseshit everything really is.

No comments: