Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Stop Checking 'ma Fresh!

I just read an article that the Mets are contemplating rocking this jersey as one of their official home jerseys, starting in the '09-'10 season. Well, let me break you off some knowledge about this fresh gear- I BOUGHT ONE LAST YEAR! Yea, that's right. I coped one when no one else had even seen one. Now they all recognize the dopeness and it's just a matter of time before all these posers start checking ma fresh.

Ok, I'll cut the shit. But on the real (I had to throw that in) I did get one last year and didn't see anyone with it. By the end of the year, I saw 3 or 4 people with Wright versions but none had the balls to rock the JOSE-JOSE-JOSE version I had. I even had strangers coming up and asking me where I got it. Of course I didn't tell them but now it appears that it's inevitable that everyone will be wearing one. So if anyone says that they like the new Met Jerseys, you tell them "Bryan Martinez had one first". I'm just serious.



No comments: