Friday, December 5, 2008

RNT Holiday Pary


Tonight is my companies Holiday Party. It's a pretty standard party but some people do start planning for it a month or two in advance. It's weird because I think most people are just excited to dress up because while people have been talking ad nauseum about their suits/ outfits and hair for a while now, no one has actually mentioned anything about the party itself. If anything, it sounds like the girls are going to walk the red carpet in and then bounce, lol.

I have a feeling that this year's party is going to suck. We usually have our party in the Rainbow Room but this year it looks like we'll be having it at a bar across the street (C4). Also, they cut back the time of the party AND took away our rides home. Well, we can still get a ride if we leave immediately after the party, which I will not be doing.

One of my co-workers is having his wedding tomorrow, which is going to be a lot of fun. I love weddings. Irregardless, I will not be cutting my evening short for a wedding that doesn't start until 6PM the following evening. This weekend is going to do irreversible damage to my liver. Oh and I'm coming into the city for football on Sunday... sick!

No comments: