Friday, December 5, 2008

Hobby

Some people collect comic books. Some people collect coins. Andres Villacis collects V Cards. I too am a collector of sorts. I like to collect beer mugs from bars. Not just your everyday, run-of-the-mill mugs, mind you. I like different, exotic beer mugs or steins. It's kind of an odd hobby considering I have to steal this shit from bars and restaurants but that makes it even more special to me. I haven't been caught yet but I'm pretty sure it would rank up there as one of the top 5,000 embarrassing things to have happened to me. (I've lived an embarrassing life, but my life motto is 'go big or go home') Anyway, the mug below I stole from an Applebees Wednesday night. Actually, it was after I saw the new 007 (see my review below) so I felt the need to rob someone the same way Universal pictures robbed me! I only got one mug, which in my line of work is unacceptable. Always get two- it hides the fact that you are stealing glasses that 100 other people have drank from and makes it look like you got "a nice new set" of glasses from Anthropology. Anyway, I'll be posting the newest additions to my collection as they come.


12/3/08

No comments: