Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Days off?

So I decided to take Monday and Tuesday off just to relax. Has anyone else noticed that when you take a day off to do nothing you seem to catch up on EVERYTHING. All I wanted to do was play hockey for 14 or 15 hours- nothing crazy. But between going to the gym, doing laundry and running errands, I was only able to get 4 hours in!

I'm about as single as they come and I couldn't imagine having to run errands for other people. I feel like all the married people I know always have shit to do- shit that doesn't apply to them. Well, I guess it does apply to "them" but not exclusively the person that is running the errand. And I'm talking about men and women. I know plenty of girls who get dragged to some bar hangout or party that they don't want to go to. Women also generally do the food shopping and the little things around the house- I feel for you ladies.

There is no point to this post other than me thinking out loud that I barely have time for myself (and my life is about as simple as they come) nevermind taking other people into consideration... Seriously, think about the last time you took off of work just to relax. Of those times, how many times were you able to catch The Price is Right?

"I love me some me"
-Terrell Owens

No comments: