Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really? Just stop...

You could afford to skip a meal

I really should file this post under Pet Peeve #121. I know I'm an easily vexed person- but this has to annoy somebody else. It just has to...

I normally skip breakfast but whenever I do get breakfast there is someone who has to comment "oh you got breakfast... thanks for letting me know!" Yes, they say it with a smile to let anyone listening know that they don't think it's your job to feed them- but you still have to answer the question or comment on it. Usually, I hear people say "I didn't know, sorry :)" Everyone smiles and all is right in the world. But for whatever reason, that comment is always followed by some uncomfortable pause while you think of the appropriate response. I wish someone would just look at the woman (yes, it's usually a female that makes this f-ing comment) and say "nope, didn't say anything to you because I didn't want to get you shit."

I mean, fuck! How annoying is that. And the worst part about this is that the person asking you "why you didn't tell them you were getting breakfast" HAS NEVER GOTTEN YOU BREAKFAST!. Who has that much audacity? I would completely understand if they were just expecting you to be civil and return the favor for that time they got you breakfast, but that is never the case. I'm a jerk from hell, so I usually just reply "The place I go to doesn't use low fat cooking products." Haha, take that bitch. What's her answer to that? Bryan 1, annoying bitch ZERO.

Yea, I know that everything gets on my nerves, but like my elevator post, now that I've brought this to the public's attention, I think it will start pissing you off a little too. If I can just make one person angrier, then my work here is done. Seriously.

No comments: