Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank you, Duane Reade

On behalf of all the Americans, working in Rockefeller Plaza, I'd like to extend my hand in respect and friendship to Mr. Reade. In case you didn't notice, Duane has started to sell beer in his store. For those who don't know, beer at a bar in midtown can run you anywhere from $5 (Budlight) to a cockpunch (Sam Adams). We also have little eateries that sell beer but they're just as expensive, so pre-gaming really has no benefit.
But now that Duane Reade has now stocked their shelves with 6 and 12 packs of Sam, Bud, Land Shark, Hoegaarden, and Mike's Hard Lemonade (no homo), pre-gaming is now an option. Did I mention that they actually are charging planet Earth prices? Yea, the 6 of Sam and Corona was $8.99. WTF- maybe "the man" isn't so bad after all.

I'm just drunk- uhhh, serious. I'm just serious.

No comments: