Friday, October 31, 2008

I think I may have...

Is this not the best intro to whatever you are about to say? As soon as someone says this to me, I know I'm in for a treat because whatever follows is always going to be bad. No one ever begins to tell a story with "I think I may have..." and then finishes with "... helped an old lady cross the street." No, it's always something that makes you wince a little, like "... called this chick at the bar a fat pig" or "... put it in the wrong spot." Yea, sure it was an accident.

I'm a story teller and love to hear stories so pick up on these kind of things. Have you ever been on a train and looked at someone and just wanted to ask them to tell you their story? No, not life story, like situation story. Maybe there's a guy with a briefcase- like one of those cool metal ones that you see in spy movies. Or maybe, there's a girl who looks pissed off about something, and has great boobs, and maybe you want to talk to her and help vent her fustrations. I'm nothing if not a humanitarian. I bet everyone has a truly great story in them- whether they disclose it is the real question!

Happy Halloween, bitches.

No comments: